We offer a wide range of staircases to suit a customers every need. From commercial, complient fire escapes, to decorative, stunning domestic solutions.
A fire escape stair is a special kind of emergency exit, usually mounted to the outside of a building or occasionally inside but separate from the main areas of the building. It provides a method of escape in the event of a fire or other emergency that makes the stairwells inside a building inaccessible.
- Compliant to all building regulations
- Durbar stair treads
- Handrails in a wide range styles
- Patfroms available
- Galvanising available on request
- Powder coated finish
The importance of handrails is generally put down to safety, having a rail to support your stairs is now a legal requirement by law. Our bespoke handrails are designed using the exact requirements set by the customer and the application they will be used for on their property.
- Flat topped or arched panels available
- Many different options of railhead (spikes/balls etc)
- Other components can be added to for that individual look
- 12mm or 16mm steel infill
- Can be screwed to existing walls or supplied with dug in posts where required
- All railings are shot blasted prior to powder coated finish
- Vast range of RAL colour powder coating to choose from
- Galvanising available, please state on your enquiry